Thursday, April 16, 2009

One Line SMS Jokes

*

HOW TO KEEP AN IDIOT ENTERTAINED *press down* .............. HOW TO KEEP AN IDIOT ENTERTAINED *press up*
*

Last night i wanted to send u a msg, but all i could write was: "noh ss!w !". it didn't make much sense until i read it upside down...
*

We will now upgrade your brain, please wait....Searching....searching...still searching....sorry, NO BRAIN found...!
*

I'M AN ALIEN. I HAVE JUST TRANSFORMED MYSELF INTO THIS TEST. AS YOU ARE READING I'M HAVING FUN WITH YOUR EYEBALLS. I KNOW THAT YOU LIKE IT BECAUSE YOU ARE SMILING.
*

All the love that history knows is said to be in every rose! Yet all the love that could be found in two, is less than what I feel for you.
*

If you think there is good in everybody, you haven't met everybody.
*

When a man talks dirty to a woman, it's sexual harassment. When a woman talks dirty to a man, it's $3.95 per minute.
*

Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
*

Born Free. . . . .Taxed to Death.
*

Conserve toilet paper, use both sides.
*

I get enough exercise just pushing my luck!
*

Sorry, I don't date outside my species.
*

Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off NOW!
*

First the engagement ring, then the wedding ring, then the suffering.
*

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
*

Never let a man's mind wander, it's too little to be out on it's own!!!!
*

Their are moments in life when you really miss someone. And you wish you could just pluck them from your dreams......
*

My girl and me, we are so perfect, she loves me, and I love myself too...
*

Hi, do you want to have my children? No.?? ...Okay, then can we just practice?
*

I took an IQ test and the results were negative.
*

Never let a man's mind wander, it's too little to be out on it's own!!!!
*

News: 3 Chimps escaped from the zoo... 1 was caught watching tv... another playing football and the third one was caught reading this txt message
*

God made man and then rested. God made women and then no one rested.
*

The longest sentence known to man: "I do."
*

CNN News. Bush orders 15,000 FBI trained dogs to track down Osama. FBI awaiting further orders as one of the dogs is reading this.
*

Crime doesn't pay...Does that mean my job is a crime?
*

This dog, is dog, a dog, good dog, way dog, to dog, keep dog, an dog, idiot dog, busy dog, for dog, 20 dog, seconds dog! ... Now read without the word dog.
*

Why were males created before females?
Cos you always need a rough draft before the final copy.
*

I want to suck you... lick you... wanna move my tongue all over you...wanna feel you in my mouth...yep, that's how u...eat an ice cream!
*

ALGEBRA: A weapon of math destruction.
*

Don't spend $2 to dry-clean a shirt. Donate it to the Salvation Army instead. They'll clean it, put it on a hanger. Next morn buy it back for 50p.
*

Do you ever notice that when you're driving, anyone going slower than you are an idiot and everyone driving faster than you is a maniac?
*

Q: What is the difference between a wife and a girlfriend?
A: About 45 pounds!!
*

Q: What is the difference between a smart blonde and a UFO?
*

A: There have been sightings of UFOs.
*

I think drinking and driving is terrible. You always spill it when you change gears...
*

There was this Eskimo chick who spent the night with her boyfriend. Next morning she found out she was 6 months pregnant.
*

What did the elephant say to the naked man?
How do you breathe through that thing?
*

I've used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.
*

A 3-legged dog walks into a saloon in the Old West. He slides up to the bar and says:
"I'm looking for the man who shot my paw."
*

Boss: (to employee) - Experts say humor on the job relieves tension in this time of down-sizing, Knock, Knock.
Employee: Who's there?
Boss: Not you anymore.
*

Aim for the stars. But first, aim for their bodyguards.
*

Two goldfish are in a tank. One says to the other, "Do you know how to drive this thing?"
*

What is the difference between a woman and a magnet?
Magnets have a positive side!
*

The probability of someone watching you is proportional to the stupidity of your action.
*

Q: What does a blonde owl say?

A: What, what?

*

WOMAN: The most efficient money reducing agent known to man-kind!
*

What do you call a blonde hiding in a closet?
The 1977 World Hide and Seek Champion.
*

What do you say to a woman with 2 black eyes?
You don't, you've told her twice already!
*

Q: What happens when a blonde gets Alzheimers disease?
A: Her IQ goes up.

1 comment:

  1. "If i were to describe true love than i wud describe it as what a snowman did to a snow woman, he gave her a warm hug and they both melted in each others arms..."
    Visit here:
    www.SmsJunk.Com
    Thank You

    ReplyDelete