Sunday, November 15, 2009

RSS Feed of Funny SMS

RSS Feed of Funny SMS


English Friendship SMS - How to Live Without Friends

Posted: 15 Nov 2009 05:56 AM PST

I've Learned many things From my Friends.


They gave me the Tricks for a Stupid Activity.

They gave me Money when I'm Empty in College Canteen.

They raise their Hands towards Me for Good-Bye When I'm leaving them.

They Love Me

They Care Me

And

I Love Them Too...

But still I've a Complaint

Still They don't teach Me One Thing

And

You know What?


They don't teach Me

.
.

How to Live Without Them.

Dedicated 2 my Friends.....Read More SMS/Jokes

Happy Marriage SMS - Marriage is Like a Public Toilet

Posted: 15 Nov 2009 05:52 AM PST

Marriage is Like a Public Toilet:

.
.
.

Those Waiting Outside are Desperate To Get In

And

Those Inside are Desperate to Come Out. :-)....Read More SMS/Jokes

Reply Me SMS - Sardiyon Ki Raat Ho Aur

Posted: 15 Nov 2009 05:34 AM PST

Complete This:

"Sardiyon Ki Raat Ho Aur....."

Forward This Message to Your Friends
And Get Mazaydaar Replies...

Reply Is Must.....Read More SMS/Jokes

Student SMS Jokes - Students Preparing For Exams

Posted: 15 Nov 2009 05:21 AM PST

Students While Preparing For Exams:

-Books and Notes Open

-Highlighting Sentences

-Pen In Mouth

-Blank Page

-Eating Drinking

-Turning Pages

-Reading Headings

-Thinking About Where To Start From

And

-Texting Friends

Oye Kitna Hua? Mujhy Bohat Tension Ho Rahi Hai.
Please Pray For Me. :-)....Read More SMS/Jokes

English Love SMS - Tough Time Don't Last

Posted: 15 Nov 2009 04:45 AM PST

Tough Time Don't Last:

I said "Sometimes I fail"
HE said "I'll see you Through"
I said "But what if I fall?"
HE said "I'll carry you"

I said "My fears are Great"
HE said "Trust me Alone"
I said "But I'm Depressed"
HE said "I'll cheer you on"

I said "Life isn't Easy"
HE said "Please, let Me help.
Remember, I love you"
I said, "Lord, I accept."

-Perry Tanksley....Read More SMS/Jokes

Riddle & Puzzle SMS - Diff b/w Deciding and Doing

Posted: 15 Nov 2009 04:37 AM PST

5 Frogs Are Sitting On a Log.
4 Decide To Jump Off.
How many Are Left?
?
?
?
?
Still 5 left.


Moral:
There's a Lot of Difference Between Deciding and Doing. :-)....Read More SMS/Jokes

Urdu Funny SMS - Jisko Jitni Sugar Chahiye Ho

Posted: 15 Nov 2009 03:56 AM PST

Jisko Jitni Sugar Chahiye Ho.

Woh Is Address Se Rs.25/- Per Kg k Hisaab Se Khareed Le.

.
.
.
.
.

Talib General Store,
G-10, Yaadgar Chamber,
Talpur Road Bombay, India. :-)....Read More SMS/Jokes

Dua / Prayers SMS - Nicest and Safest Place

Posted: 15 Nov 2009 01:46 AM PST

The Nicest Place To Be:
Is in The THOUGHTS of Someone.

And


The Safest Place To Be:
Is in The PRAYERS of Someone. :-)....Read More SMS/Jokes

Happy Marriage SMS - Apny Shohar Pe Shak Hai

Posted: 15 Nov 2009 01:42 AM PST

1 Aurat Dosri se: Mujhy Apny Shohar Pe Shak Hai,
Wo Kisi Larki Se Milta Hai.


2nd: Phir Tum Kya Karogi?


1st: Mai Aaj He Apny Boyfriend Ko Shohar k Peechy Lagati hon. :-)....Read More SMS/Jokes

Cool Jokes - I Want Some Fresh Air

Posted: 15 Nov 2009 01:39 AM PST

A Girl Asks Her Mommy: I Want Some Fresh Air,
Can I Go For a Walk?

.
.
.

Mommy: Alright, But Ask your Fresh Air to Drop you Home By 10 P.M. :-)....Read More SMS/Jokes

1 comment:

  1. Great SMS Collection, Thanks

    Guddu
    http://bharatclick.com

    ReplyDelete