Saturday, March 13, 2010

RSS Feed of Funny SMS

RSS Feed of Funny SMS


Text Insults - When Nobody Misses Me

Posted: 13 Mar 2010 09:47 AM PST

When Nobody Misses Me,

When Nobody Cares For Me,

When Everyone Ignores Me,

Nobody Msg Me,

Then I sit in a Corner,

Fold my Arms,

& say,



"Nai Te Na Sahi"....Read More SMS/Jokes

Faraz Ahmed Shairy - Sochta Hon Usy Bhula Don

Posted: 13 Mar 2010 08:40 AM PST

Main Roz Sochta Hon Usay Bhula Don Faraz.

.
.
.
.

Phir Khayal Aata Hai K

"Oney te Mere 270 Rupee V Deny Ne".....Read More SMS/Jokes

Islamic SMS - Namaz K 10 Faidey

Posted: 13 Mar 2010 07:35 AM PST

Namaz K "10" Faidey:

1. Chehre ki Nooraniat

2. Dil ka Noor

3. Jism ki Raahat

4. Qabar Mai Saathi

5. NuzooLe Rehmat ka Zarya

6. Aasmano ki Chaabi

7. Mizaane Hisab ka Wazan

8. ALLAH ki Raza

9. Jannat ki Qeemat

10. Aag se Bachao ka Zarya.....Read More SMS/Jokes

Decent SMS Jokes - Apny Haal Ki Khabar

Posted: 13 Mar 2010 06:33 AM PST

Na Thi Jab Apny Haal Ki Khabar

Dekhty Rahey Logon K Aib-o-Hunar

Parri Jab Apnay Gunahoon Par Nazar

To Nigah Mein Koi Aur Bura Na Raha.

Allama Iqbal....Read More SMS/Jokes

Urdu Text Insults - I Agree You Are Fool

Posted: 13 Mar 2010 05:42 AM PST

I am a Fool.

I am a Fool.

I am a Fool.

I am a Fool.



OK OK COOL.

I Agree You Are Fool
Control Yourself.....Read More SMS/Jokes

Motivational Quotes - Bad Place to Live In

Posted: 13 Mar 2010 04:32 AM PST

Now the World is becoming a Bad Place to Live In,

Not because of Bad People,
But Due to Silence of the Good People.

Have a Peaceful Day.....Read More SMS/Jokes

Faraz Ahmed Shairy - Top Movies Of The Year

Posted: 13 Mar 2010 01:21 AM PST

Top Movies Of The Year:

1.Faraz Is King
2.Mission Faraz
3.Jane Tu ya Jane Faraz
4.Faraz 2050
5.Faraz Zamen Per
6.Faraz Shanti Faraz
7.Aaja Nachle Faraz....Read More SMS/Jokes

Sorry SMS Jokes - As I Feel the Tear

Posted: 13 Mar 2010 12:19 AM PST

As I Feel the Tear go down my Cheek,
I notice that my heart is weak,

For the love I have for you,
Will always be gold and true,

I have made some mistakes, they rest in the past,
But know my love will always last,

Even though we are a distance apart,
You always have the key to my Heart.....Read More SMS/Jokes

Sorry SMS Jokes - I am Sorry I Love You

Posted: 12 Mar 2010 11:19 PM PST

I am Sorry to be Smiling every time You're Near.

I am Sorry my Eyes Twinkle whenever you're Here.

I am Sorry that Cupid has made his hit.

I am Sorry I Love You,

I can't help it.....Read More SMS/Jokes

Adult SMS Jokes - Newton's 3 SEX Laws

Posted: 12 Mar 2010 10:18 PM PST

Newton's 3 SEX Laws:

1) A Hole Always Attracts a Pole.

2) Length of Pole is Equal To Depth of Hole.

3) Up Down Motion Releases a Lotion which increases Population without calculation. :-)....Read More SMS/Jokes

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the information. its really very fine and informative post...

    ReplyDelete